A TOUCH OF ELEGANCE ON VALENTINE´S DAY WITH A DINNER SETTING FOR TWO…
“Once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life LOVE gives us a fairytale”
Sharing the love today and always….
February is the month of love. Valentine´s Day is a made up holiday but it´s always a good excuse to share a little extra LOVE. Be it with your girlfriends, boyfriend, husband or wife, CELEBRATE it in your own special way. Mine is always celebrated at home. Sharing an intimate evening with my hubby is our way to celebrate.
Loved creating this beautiful table setting that was inspired by this beautiful antique silk tablecloth given to me by my mother. I have been feeling rather nostalgic lately so the classic Red and Black seemed the perfect colour combination. This setting can be used for any special occasion when you wanting to share the love with that someone special. The classic RED rose symbolizes love, passion and beauty. Fresh flowers are always nice to have on the table. Red roses are one of my favourite flowers. No matter your style, setting a beautiful table always makes for a perfect celebration. Sharing LOVE is one of the most beautiful feelings in life. Share it, live it, feel it.
Simple use of red, black and silverware created this tablescape….
- White crockery layered and placed on black plate charges with diamante detail adding a little sparkle
- Black & White marbled cutlery
- Antique silverware that we have collected over time, adding a touch nostalgia
- Antique deep red silk tablecloth as an overlay to the existing damask tablecloth underneath
- Fresh red roses – the perfect finishing touch, always use fresh flowers where possible, a simple bunch of roses can go a long way if you add greenery to your arrangement
- A beautiful table setting always sets the mood for the perfect dining experience, make it SPECIAL, no matter what the occasion
A touch of SPARKLE…..
The sparkle detail on the edging of the plate charges adds a touch of elegance to the intimate dinner for two table setting.
The traditional RED ROSE...
The RED rose always symbolizes LOVE, no matter whether its just a single stem or a bunch they make the perfect gift for Valentine´s Day.
The PLACE Setting...
The layering of white tableware on black charges placed atop mirrored glass with a mix of antique collectables adds a beautiful elegant style to my dinner for two. .